Raw Carrot Crackers
Yield: 2 dozen
- 3 cups organic carrot pulp
- 1/2 cup organic flax seeds (freshly ground)
- 1/2 - 1 organic tomato
- 1 tablespoons organic lemon (freshly juiced)
- 1/2 cup organic sesame seeds
- 3/4 cups purified or filtered water
- 1/2 tsp Paprika, smoked
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Coconut aminos
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 cups water
1. Put all ingredients in the food processor and process until well blended.
2. Spread the mixture onto the Paraflex lining on a dehydrator tray and spread evenly (not too thin).
3. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for approximately 10 - 12 hours.
4. Cut into cracker shapes and store in an air-tight container to keep them hard.