Raw Beets Cracker
Yield: 18 crakers
- 1¾ cups sprout buckwheat
- 1¼ cups activated sunflower seeds
- 1 cup activated pumpkinseeds
- ¼ cup activated chia seeds
- ¼ cup activated poppy seeds
- ¹⁄³ cup activated flaxseeds
- 1 cup beet juice pulp
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons psyllium husks
- 2 tablespoons fresh beet juice
- 4 teaspoons pink salt
- 4 cups water
1. Mix in a food processor all the ingredients.
2. Set aside for 30 minutes. Spread the dough on three dehydrator sheets in thin even layers.
3. Dehydrate at 118°F or the closest setting on your dehydrator for 4 hours, until the dough is dry enough to lift off the dehydrator sheet. Flip the crackers and place them directly on the dehydrator rack without the dehydrator sheet for 1 hour.
5. Cut the crackers into rectangles roughly 4 x 3 inches.
Return the crackers to the dehydrator for 24 hours or until completely dry and crisp.
6. Let cool, then store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 months.