Omega Herbs Crackers
Yield: 12 squares
- 2 cups ground flax seeds
- 2 cups activated and ground sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cups sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup of dry or fresh herbs (for example: caraway seeds, oregano, dill, rosemary, thyme...)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups water
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Spread the batter on the teflex sheet of the dehydrator trays and start dehydrating the crackers. You can start for an hour at 68° C (155° F) and then you can reduce the temperature to 41° C (105°F) for the remainder of the time.
3. 2 or 3 hours later, you can score the crackers.
4.After other 2 or 3 hours, remove teflex and place the crackers directly on the dehydrator tray for an other hour.
5. Keep in the fridge for flew days or in the freezer for 2 weeks.