- 2 cups cashews, soaked
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 4 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp smoked salt
1 1/2 cup water
2 Tbsp + 2 tsp agar powder
1. After the cashews are through soaking, drain and rinse.
2. In a high-powered blender combine the; cashews, water, nutritional yeast, vinegar, smoked salt. Blend until creamy and smooth.
3. In a small saucepan whisk together 1 1/2 cup of water and the agar.
Bring to a boil for about one minute, stirring constantly.
Reduce the heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, constantly stirring until the agar is dissolved completely.
4. Start the blender creating a vortex, carefully add the agar gel and blend just long enough to incorporate everything together. Don’t over process.
5. Pour the mixture into the mold of choice.