Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
Yields: 16 mini cheesecake
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted (pitted before measuring)
- 1 1/2 cups raw walnuts (or raw almonds or rolled oats or sprouted buckwheat)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked overnight in cool water)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup nut milk
- 1/4 cup melted coconut
- 1/2 cup raw agave
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa butter, melted over a double boiler or in a dehydrator
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Add nuts to a food processor and blend until you obtain a flour.
Next add dates, salt and process into a meal until a loose dough forms.
Divide crust among serving dishes and carefully press with fingers to distribute. Set in fridge or freezer to firm up.
Add all filling ingredients to a blender and mix until very smooth - up to 2-3 minutes.
Divide filling evenly among the ramekins. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and freezer until set
Once set, run a butter knife along the edge and gently remove by tugging on the tabs in an upward motion. They should pop right out.
- 1 package frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup light agave syrup
- juice from 1/2 lemon
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix well for 40 seconds.