Yield: 20 falafels
- 2 cups almonds, soaked
- 1 cup sunflowers seeds, soaked
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, soaked
- 6 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- black pepper
* Pulse almonds and sunflowers seeds in a food processor into a small chunks and transfer into a bowl.
* Process all the rest ingredients in the food processor until puree.
* Add almonds and sunflowers in the food processor until combined evenly.
* Make 1.5 inch /4 cm diameter balls and place onto the mesh sheet. Dehydrate at 135° F / 57° C for 1 hour. Reduce heat to 105° F / 41° C for a couple of hours until dry outside but soft inside.