Baked Whole Carrot
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 bunch carrot
- olive oil and salt
- 4/5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon asafetida
- 1 tablespoon dried mulberry
- 2 Tablespoons apple vinegar
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 5 stems of coriander or parsley
- Almonds and Hazelnut to taste
-Wash and scrape the carrots. With a brush spennellale one for an oil and a little salt. Put them on a baking sheet with parchment paper and put in the oven at 200 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the vinaigrette:
1. In a pan pour oil, bay leaves, the mulberries, and asafetida. Make heat without frying, at very low heat. As soon as it is hot, put the stems of coriander and apple cider vinegar. Mix the ingredients and turn off.
2. Remove the carrots from the oven place them in a serving dish and pour the vinaigrette over. Spread hazelnuts almonds.